We can’t wait to hear from you!
Does writing excite you? Does the prospect of putting down your thoughts, words, and expressions from your mind to paper (or screen) make you happy? Are you known for your way with words, your penchant for expressing yourself the best way possible through writing?
If that’s the case, we will be happy to upload your content on our blog.
There are a few reasons why you should consider writing for Slash and Scroll.
Our digital magazine provides a space to explore some very new and exciting health, wellness, lifestyle and parenting topics. So, by writing for us, you’ll be joining a community of writers trying to improve the lives of our readers.
Our audience consists of health and wellness enthusiasts that are genuinely interested in learning more about. This can help you build your portfolio, build new professional opportunities, connections, and even more, develop a sense of fulfillment by helping others!
Finally, we value each and every one of the writers that we work with! We love to read all of your new perspectives, ideas and takes on the different topics relevant to our niche. Here at Slash and Scroll, we strive to provide you with a supportive community with open communication and expectations.
Before submitting, check out a few of our guidelines below:
You can write an article that relates to the following:
– Weight Loss
– Skin problems
– Yoga and exercise
– Physical therapy
– Be 100% original and not published on any other resources.
– High-quality content that is relevant, face-driven, research-based and easy for our audience to understand.
– Any claims made should be backed by reputable sources.
– We do like useful and actionable listicles, but we are also open to Op-Ed pieces as well. If you aren’t sure if your article works, submit it and we can tell you.
– You should be able to write an article of at least 700 words.
– Your tone should be informative, fun and friendly! If the topic is heavier, then change your tone accordingly.
– We typically use 2nd person for our pieces, but 3rd is also acceptable.
– Not to be an advertisement for a service, brand, or product nor self-serving promotional & not to include links to our competitors.
– Include one do-follow link to your website and one link to your social media profile in your bio.
We reserve the right to reject articles that do not meet our requirements and edit articles as we see fit.
Ready to submit?
Email us at: [email protected] with subject “Contribution“
Please put the title of your piece in the subject line and share the article in a word document file. We read every submission we receive and try to focus on great content for our website. If your post has been accepted, we will respond within 1-2 Days.