At Slash & Scroll we believe that all work and no play make for an uninspiring day, and that’s just not how we roll!
Our leaders put employee happiness and fulfillment at the top of the priority list because that is what drives our success. We strive to make Slash & Scroll the kind of place where people are excited to come to work and take on the challenges of today and the future.
With a variety of events, wellness & recognition programs, we find innovative ways to engage and inspire our employees. We believe that if we get the culture and values right, then all the rest falls into place. We are committed to providing a culture at Slash & Scroll that supports the diversity, equity, and inclusion of our most valuable asset, our people. We encourage individuality, and are driven to represent a workplace that celebrates our differences, and provides opportunities equally across gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, and all other demographics.
Our actions across Education, Recruitment, Retention, and Volunteering reflect our core company values and remind us that we’re all in this together to drive positive change in our industry.
The editorial team at Slash and Scroll is looking for a writer to contribute health & wellness related articles for slashandscroll.com
Are you a dynamic and driven writer, who is dedicated to doing vigorous research and writing interesting, compelling and factual content? If so, then you are just what we’re looking for at Slash and Scroll! As a freelance writer, you will create original, informative, and eye-catching articles that our audience is craving to read.
Do you think you’d be a great fit for our editorial team? Do you have the skills to become a valuable and productive member of the family? Then don’t miss the chance to be part of our team, and apply today!
You will get the opportunity to get posted on established websites while expanding your writing portfolio.
Relevant experience in writing and editing – prior experience writing for an online or print publication is preferred.
Only applications containing relevant writing samples will be considered. If you are committed to generating articles with high audience engagement, apply now! We look forward to collaborating with positive and inspire candidates.
IF ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BEING ONE OF OUR CONTRIBUTING WRITERS – read more
You’re a true social media specialist with strong creative chops with the ability to work at a fast pace, flex and constantly monitor the competition. You are data-driven and can implement and optimize highly successful social media campaigns. You know what’s on-trend in the digital space and are a born storyteller who loves creating experiences through content.
In this role, you’ll manage our owned social platforms (primarily LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram), strategize and create program digital content across our channels.
This is a remote-friendly role.
– Manage our social media profiles, presence, calendars and content
– Proactively plan and create content calendars in advance
– Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks, portraying both our brand and business wins
– Amplify content, aid recruiting and increase overall brand awareness, providing recommendations to boost higher performance on Instagram, Instagram Stories, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant
– Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our clients, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers as well as from brand-new audiences
– Identify cultural trends, memes, and timely news stories and capitalize on them through social media, earned and paid media
– Own and create social media content development and community management
– Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI while identifying insights to improve performance
– Collaborate with marketing campaign managers to design and optimize high-impact digital marketing campaigns
– Continually grow understanding and knowledge of the ever-changing digital landscape, the agency’s business, and our competitive environment; develop proactive opportunities within social media for our brand
– Understand the role social media plays in integrated marketing and traditional public relations
– Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications, Business or related field preferred
– 1-2 years’ in-house social media experience. Agency experience is a bonus.
– Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices
– Collaborative team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Creative thinker with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
– Strong drive for results
– Meticulous organization skills, attention to detail, time management and ability to manage multiple projects
– Strong ethics and professionalism
– Proficiency in using social media software like Sprout Social, Sprinklr, or Meltwater, to monitor social media conversations.
Bonus experience and skills include:
Google Analytics, Talkwalker/Brandwatch, Facebook Business Manager, WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, SEMrush
Slash and Scroll is looking for an HR Assistant to join our team and support the day-to-day activities of our Human Resources department.
The HR Assistant responsibilities include processing employee data, updating company policies and assisting in the hiring process. To be successful in this role, you should have solid organizational skills and be familiar with HR functions.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the Accounts Receivable Clerk will be responsible for performing account receivable related functions. This position requires excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills as well as being detailed oriented. We are looking for someone with a high level of integrity and work ethic.
Key responsibilities include:
Job Type: Full-time
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and operations of the Customer Service Department. You will work with the accounting, dispatch and operations departments to ensure the flow of information is accurate and timely and that all levels of customer needs are met. You will be a liaison with clients and event managers to maintain current accounts and also work with our team to help generate new business.
– Manage our team of Customer Service Representatives
– Create client service strategies and oversee their implementation
– Interact and build relationships with clients (current and prospective)
– Ensure that client satisfaction is consistently met and maintained
– Maintain accurate client records
– Work with other departments to maintain a culture of teamwork and continue to improve the flow of information between
– Attend client meetings and negotiations where required.
– Communicate pricing to staff and assist with quoting as required.
– Communicate with show organizers and suppliers
– Assist onsite at events as required
– Work closely with the General Manager to create and submit RFQ’s and proposals for events
– All other duties as assigned by senior management
– Post Secondary Education in Business or related experience
– 4 years experience as a Manager, Client Services or similar
– Strong customer service background
– Exposition industry/Transportation industry experience is an asset
– Solid computer skills, fluent in MS Office, Adobe Acrobat Pro
– Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume along with salary expectations. We thank all applicants, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time