When it comes to relationships, a little bit of romance can go a long way! It is an important part of any relationship as it helps to keep the spark alive and serves as a way to express love and admiration for one another. It can help to nurture a strong bond between two people, strengthening their connection and creating a better understanding between them.
But how do you get your significant other to step up their romantic game? Luckily, there are a few things you can do to get your partner to become more romantic. From trying new activities together to expressing your feelings more openly, there are plenty of ways to show your love and appreciation for your partner.
Ways to Elevate Romance
• Spend quality time together. Carve out some special moments in your day to just talk and enjoy each other’s company.
Amethyst + Alchemist Pearlescent CBD Bath Soak
Awaken Arousal Oil
• Express your feelings. Don’t be afraid to tell your partner how you feel about them. Showing genuine emotion can be incredibly romantic and make your partner feel appreciated.
• Try something new. Shake up your routine by doing something different together. A change of scenery can help to reignite the passion in your relationship and keep things interesting.
• Give thoughtful gifts. Show that you care by giving your partner something special. A heartfelt gesture can go a long way in making your partner feel loved and appreciated.
Infared Sauna Blanket
VELLGUS RED LIGHT
Awaken Arousal Oil
Smooth Satin Peniuar
Wild Grass & Sage Candle
LAKE & SKYE
Free of parabens, phthalates and sulfates. Vegan and cruelty free.
Smooth Satin Peniuar
Algae Body Oil
Plush Home Socks
Tea Disc Essentials Set
Personalize your experience with your choice of two (2) Tea Disc boxes or simply choose from one of our collection favorites.
• Spend time apart. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, so take some time away from each other every now and then. You’ll be surprised at how much more romantic you feel when you get back together.
• Show physical affection. Don’t forget the power of touch! Show your partner how much you care with meaningful hugs, kisses and cuddles.
• Tell your partner what you want. Communication is key! Speak up about the kind of romance you’re looking for and how they can help to make it happen.
• Share meaningful moments together. Appreciate the little things in life, like a sunset or starry night, together. It will make your time with one another all the more special.
• Be spontaneous. Surprise your partner with a romantic gesture or date night out of the blue! It will keep them on their toes and make them feel desired.
• Make a romantic list. Come up with a list of romantic activities you’d like to do together. This could be anything from watching their favorite movie to taking a walk in the park.
• Remember special occasions. Birthdays, anniversaries, and holidays are all good opportunities to show your partner how much they mean to you. Make sure you go the extra mile to show your appreciation on those days!
• Compliment one another. A few kind words can go a long way in making your partner feel special. Show them that you notice and appreciate their good qualities.
• Be yourself. Above all, be authentic in your relationship. Genuine romance is about expressing yourself honestly and fully. Let your partner know who you truly are and how much they mean to you.
•Try new toys. Spice up your bedroom time by exploring new sex toys or trying different techniques. You may be surprised at how much fun it can be!
There are many ways to get your partner to be more romantic. From expressing your feelings openly to trying out new things together, showing your love and appreciation can help to create a stronger bond between you. Ultimately, being yourself and sharing meaningful moments together is the key to a successful romantic relationship.
The S+S product selections are curated by the editorial team. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. We only recommend products we genuinely love.